Plant Powered Show
27/05/2022 - 29/05/2022
Plant Powered Show back in Cape Town in May, 2022
With a precursor food & drink event scheduled for November
The Plant Powered Show (PPS) proudly returns to Cape Town next year following its hugely successful debut last year.
It is set to take place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) from May 27 to 29, 2022, and will incorporate a three-day live event as well as a virtual component, which will allow visitors from other provinces and around the globe to attend online.
The show has been moved from a previously scheduled October date due to the pandemic.
As a precursor to the main event next year, there’s also an exciting food and drink event proposed for November in Cape Town.
The inaugural Plant Powered Show (under the name The Festive Vegan & Plant Powered Show) took place online in 2020 due to the pandemic and lockdown restrictions, and featured an extraordinary line-up of local and international chefs. It proved to be a hit with more than 1 000 people tuning in from more than 12 countries and generated more than R15-million worth of PR exposure. On social media, more than 800 000 people were reached on Facebook over the three-month period from September to November and 245 000 for the same period on Instagram. There was also considerable traffic on the show’s Twitter page.
What attendees can expect:
- Exclusive in-person experience
- Watch live demos and meet Mzansi’s top chefs
- Six course banquet – a sit-down menu inspired by the chefs
- A goody bag
- Fun cook off with the professionals
- Lifestyle experiences such as meditation & yoga inspiration
- Visit producers in the Producers’ Village (in-person & online)
- Digital recipe book
- Competitions and prizes including the chance to work in a professional kitchen
The PPFF hybrid event will feature attendees as well as an interactive online audience.
One of the primary reasons people attend events is to network and connect with people – the hybrid event will help to create a more authentic human connection and highly interactive environment. Engagement and interaction through chats, polls, expos and networking to increase connectedness.
How your company can be part of the event:
There are a number of tailored exhibition packages to suit all requirements and budgets:
- Event sponsors various tiers
- Product placement in menu
- “Meet the maker” – the people behind the product
- Producers Village: In-person stand championing artisan producers
- Virtual Producers Village: This virtual space allows you to showcase your company as well as enabling you to have one-to-one conversations with online show visitors. All virtual booths, which will include links to exhibitor’s website and social media, will be able to do a live stream and demo their product online on their exhibitor profile page, advertise their products and take part in lead generation opportunities, as well as include a video about their business.
Visit www.plantpoweredshow.com for more information.